Montreal Associates looking for an IT System Administrator SCCM Specialist in permanent position,
- The System Administrator is responsible for the installing and troubleshooting of the existing system environment.
- He/she also supports a variety of Hardware and software in order to ensure that performance and availability of the IT infrastructure is maintained to the highest standards and that maximum productivity is achieved.
- Installing and supporting workstations in order to provide state of the art material to the users : Microsoft SCCM for imaging and development
- Monitoring, Administering and install (some) existing systems in order to ensuring that performance and availability is maintained.
- Supports users in order that maximum productivity is achieved.
- Connects offices and individual users at remote locations in order to ensure they have all needed equipment in due time.
- Ensure that company assets are maintained responsibly in order to guarantee availability of assets.
- Ensure that all users are provided with application support in order to minimize unplanned downtime due to technical problems.
- Participates and advice in the weekly IT Infrastructure status meetings
- Education : Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Languages : Dutch or French and English
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Infrastructure (second level)
- The ideal candidate has already experience in Microsoft SCCM
- Service minded
- Problem solver
- Good communicator : Dutch, French, English
- Good Knowledge with PowerShell, Comvault, backup, Altiris
- Location : Brussels
- Duration : Permanent
- Starting date : ASAP
- Reference: Lval System Admin