For a company located near the train station in Mechelen we are seeking for a C++ developer to join a newly created team, focused on developing a new software from scrath.
Location : Mechelen
Employment type : permanent
Start date : ASAP
- You will work in a high standard Agile environment with focus on quality, ownership and teamwork. We believe in peer-reviews.
- You will work on cutting edge and innovative 3D Software Applications which will be used by dentists and dental surgeons worldwide.
- You will work cross-functional with functional analysts, research engineers, software testers and other software developers.
- You will work on new features not on maintenance..
- When your project is ended you will rotate within the other projects with other project members and scopes. We do believe in this holistic approach.
- Our work environment is informal, collaborative and supportive of individual growth in talent and leadership.
- An internationally oriented working atmosphere.
- Focus on continuous learning: internal, external and on-line seminars, attend- ing international conferences.
- A clear onboarding process.
- A challenging leading edge and inspiring working environment which makes a contribution to human health and human convenience.
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- You have, preferably, experience in designing and developing complex com- mercial software applications as a Software Architect or Software Developer.
- You are proficient with Object Oriented Programming (C++,QT but also Java, C#) and willing to pick up C++ as the main code language.You are open minded to work cross-technology (.NET vs Java)
- You have an intellectual curiosity. Regardless of your background, you will encounter new technologies and problem domains in our environment.
- You are willing to work cross-platform (Mac and Windows).
- Knowledge of GUI, image processing, 3D graphics, GPU computing or com- putational mathematics is an asset.
- You are a strong problem-solver and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Lack of ego: team-first mentality.
- You are fluent in English.
Then please feel freet to apply with your latest CV via the button below.