We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Web Developer! Possible travels between UK & Belgium.
Location: Ghent area
- Maintaining and upgrading our Web front-end.
- Developing and enhancing the user experience.
- Work across functions implementing learnings from A/B tests
- Collaborate closesly with other teams across the entire company
- Optimising the Web site for maximum speed and scalability.
- The ability to stitch multiple platforms together (Mailchimp, forms etc) to create effective marketing funnels.
- Willing to travel (between UK & Belgium)
The following abilities are expected
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role or capacity. This is a hybrid of creativity for front end design backed up by solid and proven skills for back end development with a strong focus on Shopify.
- Experienced with HTML5, CSS3 and in developing on the Shopify platform with clever repurposing of (liquid) templates, knowledge of latest applications as well as custom solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques/ needs as it relates to Web development and customer journey optimisation.
- You are both a team player and self-starter with a real passion to push the tech/creative boundaries!!
- Previous experience of working in the Ecommerce sector and wider design skills such as proficiency Inadobe Creative Suite are a must.
- A basic understanding of SEO techniques and implementing Google's suite of marketing tools on site is an advantage.
- You are able to handle and prioritise requests coming from different teams within the company.