.NET + Angular Web Developer
We are looking for a talented and dynamic .NET + Angular Web Developer to join a major IT player in Belgium located in an easy to access location in the Center of Brussels.
This company develops a well-known fin-tech/Big Datasoftware that combines information from more than 150 sources and covers over 200 million companies. The possibilities of evolution are concrete, you will begin as a Senior Developer and grown up during your career as a Lead .NET Developer or Architect. They count more than 800 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe (Geneva, Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington D.C. and Zurich).
They work with the latest technologies which will allow you to get involved in A to Z in high tech projects. The evolution is part on the DNA of the company in order to achieve every step forward in your career, they allow their employees to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a changing and evolving environment.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can improve your technical knowledge and skills? Read on, and apply!
- You will be in charge of the full cycle of your own projects with an eye on the deadlines with a team of experts.
- Also, you will do the necessary bug fixing.
- You will be responsible for the evolution of the .NET environment
- You will develop from A to Z the .NET solutions from the company
- Lucene, SOLOR or ASP.NET are a plus
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 year experience in a similar function.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience.
- You speak French and English is a plus
- You are creative and a real problem solver.
- You have a strong interest in developing Micro Service architectures
What will you get offered?
An attractive salary (up to €65K a year depending on your profile):
- Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers (€8.5)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Net expenses (€100,-)
- Smartphone + Subscription
- Laptop + Internet at home
You will take part of a strong developer's team and will enjoy nice events with the whole IT department.
This is your chance to take your career to the next level!