.NET / C# Developer
Are you interested to join a dynamic company that cares a lot about its employees and that will allow you to take to lead on IT projects? This is the right opportunity for you.
I'm currently looking for a Developer C# to be part of a dynamic IT team that count 5 motivated and hard-working people in which you will get responsibilities and the opportunity to work on multiple challenging IT projects.
With its headquarters located in Brussels, the company is the leader in the insurance sector and puts the emphasis on delivering high quality work to its clients.
Wondering what the company has to offer you? A dynamic and challenging work environment in which you will get the opportunity to climb the career ladders and to get more responsibilities. What else? You will take the lead on interesting IT projects and become the reference for your clients thanks to several trainings. Finally, you will evolve in a good team spirit and enjoy a work-life balance.
- You will join a challenging and motivated development team in a leading company
- You will take the lead on multiple interesting IT projects
- You will develop software for the insurance sector and write the technical documents
- You will test the software and assist end-users
- You have a Bachelor in IT
- You have (at least) 2 years of experience in development
- Knowledge of My SQL, .NET, MVC, ASP, C#
- You have a backend expertise with strong analytical skills
- You speak French and Dutch, English is a plus
- You have a good team spirit
- Be part of a leading company for which employees are not only resources
- Join a dynamic and motivated development team working in an open space
- Benefit from trainings that will make you the expert of tomorrow
- Work on multiple challenging IT projects from A to Z
- Get the opportunity to climb the career ladders
- Enjoy a competitive salary that can go up to € 50K a year
- Receive extra-legal advantages: meal vouchers (7€), a hospitalization insurance, a pension plan, a bonus, a mobile and an abonnement (20€), a laptop, public transport allowance, flexible hours