Team * Trust * Passion
As part of the passionate Netaxis team in exciting projects
Your future Job
As System Engineer based in Brussels, you have the role to ensure the configuration, deployment and support of Products and Infrastructure for our customers.
What will be your roles?
- To ensure the deployment of Netaxis product by test releases and defining installation procedures.
- To Perform deployment and be the referent for Netaxis product deployment.
- Test patches, define procedures and plan customer rollout.
- Be the referent point (expert) and primary point for Netaxis app support.
- Monitor & audit deployed products.
- Be the coordinator for security questions related to Netaxis product and infrastructure.
- Be the expert for all questions related OS, HW (servers) and Cloud platforms.
Your profile and experience
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Easily understands the organization's goals and objectives.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Very strong customer service-oriented
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A proven experience:
- In overseeing the design, development, and implementation of systems, applications, and related products.
- with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices like ITIL and DevOps framework.
- in OS deployment, configuration and maintenance (Linux and hypervisor based).
- in deploying servers and Cloud services.
- in automation of application deployment and patching.
- You have a Master in computer science or engineering degree
- You are Fluent in English; French or Dutch is a plus
What Netaxis Solutions offers you?
- The opportunity to work in a team who practice mutual respect and support.
- A growing innovative company where you will have the freedom to develop your talents in a self-managed structure.
- A place where quality and your creativity really counts.
- An attractive salary & extra-legal advantages.
- A place to work where you can live trust, teamwork and passion.
- Training & mentoring.
- Real career possibilities.
During the recruitment process you will have the opportunity to discuss your role directly with your future colleagues.