I am looking for a Network Engineer to join a dynamic company in Brussels.
This company is based in Brussels south and is specialized in the operational management of IT infrastructures.
You will join a dynamic and young team of 20 engineers, all passionate and willing to share their knowledge. You will work with engineers who work with latest technologies. You will extend your scope based on your interests, availability and skills.
The company provides great working environment to make your work as pleasant as possible. Between the pool table, the ping-pong table and Fifa, you will still get some time to enjoy the free personal training sessions to improve your skills.
As a Network Engineer, you will be asked to:
- Manage the daily operations, 2nd & 3rd line support (30%)
- Design and install complex networks (Vlan 802.1q, STP/MLT)
- Configure and upgrade networks (TCP/IP, Acl, QoS...)
- Maintenance and management of infrastructures (Multicasting, DNS, iSCSI, VPN Ipsec/SSL)
- You have a Bachelor or a Master, or equivalent work experience
- You speak Dutch, English and French
- You are solution oriented with an analytical mind
- You have experience in implementation
- You have a good knowledge of:
- Active Directory Integration, Azure Active Directory
- VMware, Hyper-V
- Scripting Powershell
- Microsoft Office 365
- Port address translation (Nat/Pat)
- Salary up to 55k
- Company car
- Unlimited Fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 7€
- Individual hospitalization insurance
- Pension plan
- GSM + Laptop