In this role, you will support Nu Skin's operations within EMEA region. This role involves working with business analysts and web developers (both local and corporate).
You will have following responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements (written and verbal), recommend solutions, provide estimates, and work out solutions.
- Work closely with developers, analysts and architects to develop, enhance, and support web applications.
- Use your creative & proactive mindset to advise on the direction of solutions.
- Manage time and assigned tasks to completion while maintaining high quality standards.
- Maintain code using version control systems (GIT).
- Review code for security vulnerabilities.
Must have Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of web development experience
You use your expertise to lead and drive the team towards team goals
HTML 5CSS 3
Java EERESTful API's
Nice to have Requirements
- Bootstrap 4
- AEM (Or another CMS like: Drupal)
We offer a challenging job in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a young and international environment.