About the company
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
- Develop Apps people care about
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
What's great in the job?
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Support of a real usability and testing team
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing (no customer deadlines)
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt charts
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Master degree or higher
- Linux, Github
- Several programming languages
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
What we offer
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
How to apply?
Via the button below.