Oliver James Associates - Project Manager MiFID
Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 6 mois d'expérience
For a client, based in Anderlecht, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager position to start a 1-year mission as of January 2019.
The ideal candidate...
- is an experienced Project Manager with knowledge of regulatory initiatives such as MiFID,
- has worked on IT implementations before (on the business side),
- can control time management and budget development,
- will analyse the project risks and monitor the progress,
- is bilingual Dutch/French and has a good command of English.
Has this opportunity triggered your interest? Don't hesitate to APPLY via the button below.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global recruitment partner with specialist teams in the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
Lire la suite
Our values of innovation, passion, adaptability, partnership, respect and excellence underpin the working practices we adopt across 12 offices worldwide. These behaviours are showcased by expert consultants who place up to C-suite level talent in permanent and interim positions through both contingency and executive search solutions.
The key to this service is our proactive search methodology; before we start working in a particular area, we spend a minimum of 12 months mapping the market. This ensures thorough knowledge of the talent pool, excellence in delivery and long-term value - all part of our commitment to building lasting relationships.