Oliver James Associates - Vulnerability Analyst / Penetration Testing
Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 2 ans d'expérience
My client is looking for a Vulnerability Management Analyst / Penetration testing in Brussels
You will be responsible for
- Vulnerability management process
- Penetration testing (IT systems, infrastructure and applications).
- Coordination of the red team tests
- Code reviews and assessments on different technologies and implementations.
- Vulnerability reports
- Ensure the secure delivery of new applications, infrastructure or services.
- Identify gaps and propose enhancements for continuous improvement.
- FR + NL + ENG
- Analytical mindset - Strong Communicator - Critical Mindset
- ISO 2700x
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global recruitment partner with specialist teams in the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
Lire la suite
Our values of innovation, passion, adaptability, partnership, respect and excellence underpin the working practices we adopt across 12 offices worldwide. These behaviours are showcased by expert consultants who place up to C-suite level talent in permanent and interim positions through both contingency and executive search solutions.
The key to this service is our proactive search methodology; before we start working in a particular area, we spend a minimum of 12 months mapping the market. This ensures thorough knowledge of the talent pool, excellence in delivery and long-term value - all part of our commitment to building lasting relationships.