Are you looking for a challenging role where you can help companies growing by finding them the best resources and their next leader? Want to change people's life by finding them the perfect next step in their career?
As an IT Recruiter, you will help us finding and selecting the best IT candidates on the market. Your tasks will include among others:
- Work closely with the Account Managers to fully understand job specifications
- Use all means available (job boards and social medias) to source the best candidates
- Be the first link between the candidates and onepoint
- Plan and handle phone screening & interviews (including technical part) with candidates to validate profile and skills
- Send selected candidates to the sales team
- Draft administrative documents
- Integrate new employees in the company
- Build talent pools of candidates by screening newly available candidates whilst maintaining and updating the database
- Analyze and answer new applications
- Take part in job day events and be the face of the company
- Have a bachelor or a master
- Be interested in IT careers and IT technical roles
- Have good organizational skills and know how to prioritize
- Have a good knowledge of how social networks work
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be proactive and reactive
- Be at ease on the phone
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be determined to succeed
- Be fluent in French and English, Dutch is an asset
- Have an experience in recruitment of at least 1 year
And now ... ?
- onepoint offers you the opportunity to be part of an international group while being a member of a familial & friendly local community.
- You will join an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team at the beginning of a new era;
- You will play an important role at regional level and will help the community growing and evolving;
- You will have access to all technical information and training you need via our Microsoft Training Center;
- You will take part in different projects and activities to promote our brand;
- You will have a salary in line with your profile (based on your level of education and experience) with a series of fringe benefits including company car, group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, etc.