Orange Business Services - Business Developer / IT Security
< 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
For our HQ in Brussels, OCD is hiring an IT-security oriented Business Developer within our Presales team.
About the role
You will work in a team that is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to internal and external customers.
You will start your career assisting the Sales team, allowing you to gain experience with our solutions portfolio. Our goal is to get you up to speed as quickly as possible in selected point solutions in order for you to work independently and create your own opportunities.
The sales model is direct for Belgium and indirect for the international market (through the Orange Business Services sales organization).
Your key responsibilities
- Analyzing and providing answers to (technical) “Requests for Proposal”
- Developing and standardizing response templates
- Developing and standardizing customer facing presentation collateral
- Developing and standardizing price models for existing and new services
- Presenting and defending proposals, through web/phone conference and on customer site
- Specialize in several point solutions & develop your own business locally and international
What we're looking for in your profile
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Previous experience in a commercial or technical/commercial role is a strong advantage
- IT-industry knowledge is a must
- IT-security knowledge is preferred
- Customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Results-oriented and know how to prioritize
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with identity management and security event management solutions will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English with French or Dutch (verbal & written)
- You'll be reporting to the Sales manager
What we have to offer in return of your commitment
Great place to work offering good work-life balance accompanied with an attractive salary (competitive depending on experience) and an excellent package.
Join us today!
Lire la suite
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
About the role
The Orange Cyberdefense 24x7 NSOC leverages its experience since 1998 and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions. We focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operating center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel, as well as the operational organization are security cleared.
The services we offer are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), Proxy / Reverse Proxy, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control...