Orange Business Services - e-Commerce Project Manager
> 5 ans d'expérience
As Project leader E-Commerce / Marketplace Non-Food Hybris-Miracle:
- Schedule & lead project & Steerco meetings
- Assign, schedule & control project tasks
- Lead & direct project team members
- Challenging, contracting, follow-up & evaluation of development partners
- Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets
- Manage project scope with business Product Owner
- QA on all project deliverables
- Contribute to internal client proposals & quotes
- Issues project reports
- Identifies & mitigates project risks
- Evaluates project delivery & success
As Team lead Run for E-Commerce / Marketplace Non-Food Hybris-Miracle:
- Incident management process
- Problem management process
- Maintenance demand process
- Service review with service provider and Clients
- SLA & Service reporting
- Service contract review and execution
- Support & maintenance Budget accountability
- Project Manager IT Senior +
- Proven Experience in Agile & Scrum
- Proven Experience in E-Commerce and Digital projects
- Excellent Leader, Negotiator and good communicator
- Strong organisational/methodological skill & sense of priorities, pragmatism
- Bilingual FR/Dutch + English
- Autonomy, result driven & Client oriented
- Hybris expertise = +
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.