Orange Cyberdefense is the Orange Group's expert cyber security business unit, providing Managed Security, Managed Detection and Reaction (MDR) and Threat Intelligence services to organizations around the globe. Our mission: secure our customers' essentials.
Worldwide, Orange Cyberdefense is:
- 720 multinationals and tens of thousands large, medium and small enterprises as customers
- A turnover of 272M€ in 2017 with 20% annual growth
- #1 cyber security player in France and aim to consolidate our leadership position in Europe by 2020
- 1,200 employees, experts in the design, implementation and operational management of security strategy and solutions
- Deliver services in 160 countries
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
About the role
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium offers tailored Managed Services Projects delivery and Consultancy through our 'around-the clock' platforms, supported by our offices in Bruxelles, Belgium (Headquarters), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Atlanta, USA. The Orange Cyberdefense Belgium NSOC leverages its experience since 1994 and knowledge to provide tailored premium grade services for both Networking and Security services to multinational companies. We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high-quality solutions. With our 24X7 support, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure. Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel, as well as the operational organization are NATO Confidential security cleared.
To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized.
The services we offer are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), SIEM Monitoring and solution development, Proxy / Reverse Proxy, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control...
- Recruiting the right people is key for Orange Cyberdefense Belgium.
- As our recruitment officer you will identify candidates, conduct interviews, and accompany them through technical interviews.
- Once the right candidates identified you will lead the negotiations and close the deals.
- As our HR officer you will ensure compliancy of Orange Cyberdefense Belgium in terms of Belgian labor conditions and law sources.
- You will also take over some general HR tasks if need be.
For this job we are looking for a person willing to contribute to the growth of our company by recruiting the right resources and helping us maintain adequate work regulations.
Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team:
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR officer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Ability to work in French, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Belgian Labor Legislation
- Team spirit
- Analytical mind
- IT recruitment experience is a plus
- A first experience with Job Boards (LinkedIn, ICTJob.be etc.) is a plus
- Location: Brussels
Contract: Permanent contract