Our client in the Energy sector located in Brussels is looking for 2 ICT Operations Office, Portfolio & Release Managers to start a mission beginning of May 2019.
Fluxys has identified a need to continue the management of the ICT Operation Office, Portfolio & Release activities.
Within this context the need for an external resource has been identified to lead/work on various project and service activities as well as managing teams relative to Operations Office.
After a period of familiarisation of the company's environment (organisation, stakeholders, processes, etc.), you will exercise activities in the following areas:
- Full responsibility for implementation of infrastructure and operational security projects ranging from quality improvement of CMDB, meeting room audio/video infrastructure renewal, hardening and patching of infrastructure, new password tool roll-out, logging and monitoring infrastructure design, implementation and roll-out, upgrade of RBAM tools ...
- Accountable for the services delivery in the field of Operational Security (reporting, monitoring and assessment), Disaster Recovery Plan testing, coordination (planning, execution and follow-up) at ICT level of critical interventions in the production environment
- Management of the Architecture, Infrastructure & Security (AIS forum) projects and services portfolio (including reporting), organisation and secretary of the AIS forum (Senior Management level)
- You will either plan, execute, supervise, lead, coordinate those activities via direct resources under your direct supervision, or shared resources.
This position is directly reporting to the Operations Manager.
Note that the above list is not exhaustive and other typical project management tasks and/or deliverables may be identified after the start of the mission.
Required hard skills
The person most apt to fill this mission should be competent and experienced (min 10 years) in the general domain of ICT project management and services delivery with specific experience as follows:
- Project Management in general
- A proven experience in operations (infrastructures) projects implementation.
- ITIL V3 framework basics
- Experience in DRP/BCP, intervention coordination in production environment
- Knowledge or strong willingness to get acquainted with ICT security framework
- General knowledge of typical ICT Hardware and software architectural elements including clients, servers, Storage, networks, and databases.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and typical enterprise applications, a sound knowledge of Excel is a plus.
Required soft skills
- The following soft skills are considered in descending order of importance:
- Entrepreneurship to manage the delivery of projects and services with (shared) resources
- Knowledge of stakeholder and communication management which can typically be used in ICT projects
- Assertive communication skills to involve the impacted business and technical stakeholders correctly.
- Team leadership
- Ability to work properly under stress
- Languages : The consultant must be able to communicate, both orally and written, using English, with either Dutch and/or French as additional communication languages.
- Expected Education & Experience:
- Master's in engineering, Computer Sciences, master's in business with ICT orientation
- Min 10 years' experience in a similar environment