Orange Business Services - IT Project Management Office Team (PMO)
Freelance, Durée déterminée, Durée indéterminée
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Our client in the Retail sector located in Brussels Evere is looking for an IT PMO for the IT Governance team to perform the following tasks :
- The PMO needs to prove experience in an IT Project Management Office team.
- He/she will be hosted in IT Governance team.
- He/she ensure the gathering of the new deliverable of the project methodology and the weekly/monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- In addition, he/she will organize and animate the IT Project Advisory Board with IT Comdir members. This includes follow-up, meeting minutes,...
- strong communication
- good organization
- stress resistant
- advance in xls VBA and ppt
- SAP CO knowledge is a +
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation
- Learning appetite, view on market trends, curiosity
- Versatile & polyvalent.
- Flexible on scope.
- Resilience on change - Open for change
- 3 languages : NL, FR & EN
- Constructive challenging
- Team objectives prevail on individual objectives
- Strong accountability
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.