Orange Business Services - Senior Business Analyst
Durée indéterminée, Freelance, Durée déterminée
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Our client in the Financial Services and Markets Authority sector located in Brussels is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with the following responsabilities:
- Our company is the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority supervising and regulating the financial market of Belgium in cooperation with the national Bank and the member states of the EU.
- It has embarked in a digital transformation program, which incorporates the best of the technological innovations, the data driven organization and the most recent trends in both business and IT alignment.
- To help the Business of our company in stepping efficiently into the digital transformation, we wish to recruit a high level Business Analyst who will support IT division to perform analysis in cooperation with our Business aligned with the technological architectures and the strategic lines taken by the IT management and our organization.
- Knowledge of methodologies
- Knowledge of or certification in BABOK and IIBA methodology is an advantage (Junior Level)
- Technical knowledge:
- Fundamental experience in Business and Requirements analysis techniques (Senior Level)
- Knowledge of UML and supporting tools (Junior Level)
- Proven 5 - 10 years of analysis in mid-size and large software development projects (Senior Level)
- Knowledge of Orchestrator and Case management tool functionalities and architectures (Junior Level)
- Experience in Public Sector is a plus
- Team player
- Bilingual NL/FR and understanding EN
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.