Orange Business Services - Senior Java Developer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
- You take ownership of changes and incidents that are assigned to you while working with the team to deliver the optimal result.
- Qualifications (Competency / Experience):
- Vue.JS 2 (or experience with similar framework)1 year
- Responsive HTML/CSS development2 years
- Java (with knowledge of version 8)3 years
- Java EE (essentially Servlet/JSP)3 years
- Spring2 years
- Spring Mvc2 years
- Jax-WS (CXF as implementation)2 years
- XML Processing2 years
- SOA principles (SOAP, Rest)2 years
- Additional competencies / skills required:
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently
- UML (able to read and understand)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Nice to have competencies:
- Experience with IntelliJ / Webstorm
- Experience with Webpack and npm
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with CMS development (Knowledge of Magnolia CMS would be an asset)
- Languages: Fluent in English and good understanding of French or Dutch
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.