Orange Business Services - Test Analyst
Durée déterminée, Freelance, Durée indéterminée
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
We are looking for a Test Analyst for our client in the Transportation sector located in Anderlecht for a replacement of our consultant to start on the 1st of September for a long term contract.
The candidate will integrate the technical team of the test center.
This team is in charge of the user support for ALM and writes, maintains and executes automated and performance tests for several projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- ALM: administration and user support (answer questions from the ALM users, solve problems, new user creation, rights management, training of new users...)
- Automated testing: write scripts based on existing functional test cases, maintenance and execution of the scripts
- Performance testing: write scripts based on the Project Manager request, maintenance and execution of the scripts
Skills and competencies
- ISTQB certification
- Senior tester (min 6 to 10+ years of experience)
- ALM (as user and administrator)
- UFT: creation of scripts for Web applications, Java...
- Load Runner: creation and execution of scripts
- English (e-mails, documentation), French or Dutch
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.