Orange Cyberdefense Belgium - IAM Engineer
6 mois à 10 ans d'expérience
In the context of IAM Solution deployment, your missions will be:
- Handle the databases (SQL) and directories (LDAP) necessary to the people management, accesses and structures.
- Handle Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) tools
- Develop and maintain workflows
- Develop and configure interfaces between IAM products and root-applications or targets
- Develop graphic interfaces fitted to graphic requirements and job terms
- Handle audit databases, interfaces and associated reports
- Strong ability to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure
- Good Communication skills and Customer Oriented
- Rigorous and ambitious.
- Master degree or equivalence experience
- 2 - 3 years professional experience in IT Computer fields
- IAM Solution knowledge or experience:
- Webservices (SOAP / REST)
- XML, Beanshell
- LDAP directories
- SGBD Oracle
- Active Directory, Exchange, Lotus Notes & Linux
- Knowledge of DNS / DHCP / LAN / WAN is a plus
- Knowledge of Proxy, Load-balancing and Firewalls is a plus
- Proven experience in Routing & Networking protocols is a plus
- Location: Brussels
- Contract : Permanent contract
Join us now!
Lire la suite
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
About the role
The Orange Cyberdefense 24x7 NSOC leverages its experience since 1998 and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions. We focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operating center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel, as well as the operational organization are security cleared.
The services we offer are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), Proxy / Reverse Proxy, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control...