Orange Cyberdefense Belgium - Junior Network & Security Support
< 2 ans d'expérience
- Day-to-day incoming calls/mails management for the Nsoc
- Creation, handling and follow-up of incidents notified by supervisor or customers
- Escalation management (making sure 2nd line & 3rd line respects SLA's)
- Resolve incidents for which established processes are defined
- Handle changes for which established process are defined
- Keep CMDB up-to-date
- Strong ability to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure
- Good Communication skills and Customer Oriented
- Rigorous and ambitious.
- Graduate or equivalence experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP (protocols, routing, packet filtering, proxy)
- Knowledge on Operating System (Unix / Linux / Windows) and OS Security principle
- Proficient in Dutch & English and a bit of french
Contract : Permanent contract
Join us now!
Lire la suite
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
About the role
The Orange Cyberdefense 24x7 NSOC leverages its experience since 1998 and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions. We focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operating center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel, as well as the operational organization are security cleared.
The services we offer are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), Proxy / Reverse Proxy, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control...