Orange Cyberdefense Belgium - Medior IT Security Engineer Palo Alto / Fortinet
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Use your Security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure.
- React on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers.
- Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers And implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
- Triage Security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities)
- Conduct Security audits on the customers environment
- Collaborate with the groups' Security experts to align our Security efforts within the Obs group
- For this job we are looking for a no-nonsense Security engineer that can both be the Security Evangelist as the Security Engineer that can get the job done, someone who will go the extra mile to give personal added value on a security implementation.
- This engineer must have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone.
- Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure, have good communication skills, is customer oriented and flexible.
- 3 years of experience in an IT service oriented position giving support and/or performing installations of networking/security environments with proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- Ability to work in English and Dutch or French
- Already some years of experience in Fortinet or Palo Alto Firewalls troubleshooting
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment
- ITIL and/or CISSP certification is a plus
- Location: Brussels
- Contract: Permanent contract
Join us now!
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Lire la suite
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.