Are You Continuous Integrating Yourself ?
Who Are We Looking For?
Are you Passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Kubernetes, and Auto-Scaling does your heart go aflutter? Then this Opportunity is right up your alley! At Ordina we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and especially technology.
This role will focus on support of our client's production environments, DevOps automation and Ci/Cd Development.
- As part of a DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components our clients which are hosted in collocated facilities and Cloud Services such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Design and build tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing our client's platforms.
- Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure.
- Assist in coaching application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications in the Microservices Paradigm.
- Support and troubleshoot Scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments.
- Support and troubleshoot product and infrastructure issues in production environments.
- Work independently across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of our client's continuous integration environments.
- Mentor and coach your teammates.
What Are The Requirements?
- Required Skills:
- 2+ years experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Understand pros and cons of Cloud Technologies
- Experience with IAAS and PaaS technologies like Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, and Openstack
- Strong Linux system administration and scripting skills, such as Shell, Python or Ruby
- Experience and understanding of the Sdlc
- Application operations, including Incident Management, Change Management, Security Management and Capacity Management
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services like AWS and related APIs
- Experience with configuration management or provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Experience with Testing Tools such as Cucumber, Inspect, and Serverspec
- Strong experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and optionally Mesos and Swarm
- Strong understanding of GIT source control systems such as Github or Gitlab
- Experience with Ci/Cd Automation Tools such as Jenkins, Concourse or Bamboo, and artifact repositories like Nexus or Artifactory
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong track record of learning new technology independently
- Valued Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including mentoring others
- Demonstrate multiple successes from current or past technical challenges
- Experience with multiple provisioning, deployment, cloud computing tools like Cloudformation, Spinnaker and Vagrant
- Windows system administration, ideally including PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Messaging Technologies such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Activemq, etc
- Experience with networking concepts like Routing, SNMP, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancing, and Vpns utilizing products including those from Cisco, Brocade, Foritnet, and F5
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Splunk, etc
- Experience with service registries such as Consul, Eureka or Zookeeper
- Experience with log management systems like Elk, Splunk or Graylog
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
What Does Ordina Have To Offer?
We're growing quickly and oftentimes this can result in limitations and rules prohibiting creativity and freedom. Not at Jworks though. We're very fond of our Down-To-Earth Culture and no-bullshit way of working. Prefer a Macbook with IntelliJ over a Windows with Eclipse? No problem. Want to make an impact on the architectural choices or tools we use? Jump right in!
- Challenging assignments and projects for Belgian Top Companies
- A dynamic High Tech environment with focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for personal initiative
- A great number of Workshops, trainings and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Support for obtaining certificates
- Real possibilities to grow within the company and to clearly define your career on the basis of an Human Talent Management program
- Regular team events and social company events
- An Attractive Salary in accordance to the market situation with a wide remuneration package (company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers,...)