We wish to build up customer knowledge at our client in order to further improve our service. Both outbound in intelligent interactions with our customers, as well as business in a more targeted use of investment resources to us better match supply to demand
- You will contribute to the expansion of our data pipelines within our Big Data platform.
- You will join an Agile team with the mentality of a startup.
- In addition to the technical development of pipelines, you will also be able to understand how to extract value from these data. You can first gain explorative insights and build production-worthy models.
- Open constructive content and technical adjustment is in your nature. We therefore expect more than just technical implementation.
- You have experience with technical integrations and you can think / build in this (API, event based, pipeline sheduling and transaction handling...).
- You are available at least 4/5 to be on-site in Mechelen team.
- Experience in Design, build and deploy a set of batch data applications in spark / Azure batch
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning algorithms to ensure that your data deliveries are ideal for building models.
- Experience in workflow mabagement and job scheduling of data loads (airflow, Azure data factory)
- Experience in real time data
- Streaming and processing is a plus (Azure functions / event hubs / streaming analytics)
- Experience in cloud Azure is a plus. General cloud experience is a must
- Knowledge of ETL for large data sets on distributed systems
- Advanced knowledge in programming languages ??(Python, SQL, hcl, ...) and in exposing data (API, SQL Server, event streams, ..)
- Experience with data exploration: Jupyter notebooks, dashboarding ... and getting value from data.
- Experience in build automation and DevOps CI / CD tooling: GIT, TerraForm / ARM templates, Circle CI
- Experience with Web environments that use Big Data intel / recommendations. Javascipt, Java, Node js, API with data exposition
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus