My client is a Multinational company who are in the process in upscaling their development teams, therefore we are currenlty looking for multiple Senior Java developers. The company has a very Mature development environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn as well as coach other Engineers around you. You will become member of a core team driving the development of the next digital platform and setting new development standards in the company.
Your Day to Day responsibilities
- Development of the software platform and product suite
- Leading new teams developing specific areas of the future platform. Act as coach.
- Provide Technical leadership
- Keep up with the latest best development practices and technologies
- Initial set-up of continuous development & integration - in co-operation with DevOps.
- Understand and discuss requirements with product owners, analysts and UX experts
- Implementing requirements according to architecture standards, improving them where possible in cooperation with the technical Architect(s).
- Troubleshoot and debug platform-wide or specific issues.
- Estimating backlog items and support prioritization of upcoming Agile sprints.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager, discussing priorities and staffing.
- Document processes and new development standards.
- Master's degree in computer science, or engineering is mandatory
- Enterprise Java
- Amazon AWS
- REST API's
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Language: Fluent English is a must (French or Dutch is a bonus)
- This freelance project will be an innitial 12 months with a strong posiibility of exstention for the right candidates.
- There is an opportinity for teleworking (2 days remote).
Immediate interviews and starts available.
Please apply below!