Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as an analyst/developer at a leading firm in the insurance industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As an Analyst/Developer, you will work an Agile Scrum team (small multi-functional team). The company faces a lot of changes, comprising two different brands and building up a new strategy/roadmap. That is why the company is looking for an analyst - developer within the Scrum Team.
- Scope of the team:
- Applications : Dali / Msg / Gvv
- Development in Oracle environment (PL/SQL, C++, Oracle Forms...)
- Commercial tracks / Legal / Lcm / Maintenance
- Your responsibilities as Analyst - Developer:
- You will give advice & input with regard to high level scope, solution direction, architectural choices for one of our core applications within the Life-domain
- You will estimate the size and complexity of the deliverables
- You will define, build & test the solutions cfr client needs & expectations
- You will keep the required documentation up to date cfr the company's standards
- You will give the necessary support for the implementation of the application in de different environments
- You will handle incidents and problems
- At least a Bachelor degree Informatics or equivalent experience
- Proven experience within the Oracle environment (PL/SQL, C++, Oracle Forms...)
- Critical and analytical mind, solution driven, very flexible and assertive
- Good communication skills and team player
- Broad background knowledge of different program languages, frameworks & database management
- Experience within the financial or insurance sector is an advantage
- An excellent command of Dutch, French and English
- An Agile mindset (work experience within a Scrum team is an advantage)
Do you want to apply for this position? Please send your CV and cover letter via the button below.