Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as a Cloud Architect, at a leading firm in the Telecom industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a Cloud Architect, you will be accountable for the end-to-end customer Cloud deployment experience. Furthermore, the Cloud Architect owns the Azure technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and Proof-Of-Concepts.
- Lead assessments with the customer on Azure architecture.
- Azure subject matter expert using Microsoft technology to solve business problems and add business value for the customer
- Execute quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- Build technical architecture in Azure for selected applications and workloads using Azure automation capabilities.
- Lead a migration approach to migrate existing workloads to Azure or architect a green field platform for new applications.
- Ensure plan execution according to agreed timescales and quality
- Execute limited Proof of Concepts.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of specified specialists areas, according to product roadmap.
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with product management.
- 5+years of experience working on highly complex projects in Cloud environments.
- Deep hands-on technical experience in the following areas:
- Systems Operations / Management
- Software Design or Development
- DevOps Processes and Tooling
- Enterprise Strategy
- Cloud Infrastructure (Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Database)
- Security & Compliance
- Proven experience of design and implementation of distributed applications
- Proven experience in migrating on-premises application workloads to the Cloud
- Experience with Csp model
Do you want to apply for this position? Please send your CV and cover letter via the button below.