Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as Communication & Network Technical Support at a leading firm in the insurance industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
- As a Communication & Network Technical Support, you will report to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
- You will be responsible for participating as a contributor in projects impacting the company's or telephony systems, troubleshooting, operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, support new product implementations, implementing existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of the local Network and telephony environments
- You will have internal communication with the different stakeholders
- You will actively contribute in the integration activities where the Network and telephony environments
- You will do interfaces with the company's service providers, partners, peer Network operations
- You will provide technical support in the Network data and voice areas
- You will integrate knowledge of business and functional priorities
- You will act as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment
- You will provide guidance and recommend solutions to complex technical issues
- A Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Network engineering and telecommunication
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Network services (routing, WIFI, security, unified communications) including branch of fice and Data Center applications
- Firewall configuration and maintenance
- carrier class data/voice Network services (LAN/WAN, routing& protocols, Bgp4, MPLS, Vpls, Evpl, POS, etc.)
- Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, etc.
- IP implementations, including QoS, Layer 2/3 environments
- Ethernet, TCP/IP, Sip, VPN, and MPLS technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and engineer wireless Network for optimal coverage and reliability
- Understanding of Network traffic analysis, remote Access techniques and systems, state full inspection, encryption, authentication and authorization technologies
- Experience and/or knowledge of Avaya, Genesys and/or equivalent solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of process and procedures around systems and possesses critical and thinking skills to work independently to solve technical issues
- Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNA Wi-FI or similar industry certifications
- Proven experience in significant communication and Network infrastructure migration and/or integration projects
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French