For the need of our client, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond.
The consultant will reinforce the DevOps team on the client's site:
- You will work in close collaboration with the existing development and operation teams
- You have experience with Agile processes and methodologies.
- You facilitate the setup, optimisation, documentation and continuous delivery within the DevOps landscape by using automated tools and scripts.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing and documentation in order to maintain consistent and secure applications and solutions.
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Ansible and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Knowledge of Build Systems - Maven
- Using GIT for source control in a CI/CD workflow
- Understanding of identity and access control (Keycloak)
- Experience in the following technologies: Java, ELK stack, Grafana, Traefik etc.
- Experience using REST APIs
- Database skills with MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL
- min. 6 years' experience in the most technologies
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees