Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland.
As a Junior Security Engineer, you will:
- Join a team in multinational environment
- Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management
- Actively participate in several security projects
- Administer systems which provide security services within the networks and Windows environment
- A first experience in this matter
- Technical skills to do troubleshooting & apply corrections to end-user machine (PC's)
- Accuracy in processing data (excel-reportings; SCCM is a plus)
- Interest in security matter and willingness to deepen his knowledge in this area.
- Willingness to learn more on Security for end-user devices
- Real teamplayer mindset
- Languages : English and French (at least one of them, but preferably both)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every Junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more Senior employees
Any question? Please contact us via the button below.