Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland.
As a team member of the level one group, your responsabilities will include:
- Handling issues communicated by end users (via phone and email).
- Applying workarounds for solving incidents (when present in the CMS/ CMDB).
- Escalate the tickets to a higher level of support when needed.
- Managing incoming tickets in the ticketing tool.
- Document the workaround and solutions in Knowledge Base.
- You have a first experience of minimum 6 months in a similar position.
- You know MS Office package and the Windows environment.
- You have a good knowledge of a ticketing tool.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
- An ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate is a plus.
Terms of employment
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every Junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more Senior employees