- Analyze business requirements and translate them to clear and concise user stories, manage the back logs.
- Create business process and functional system documentation.
- Create and define test scenarios on different levels (component, system, UAT)
- Define an “action plan” to deliver user stories by helping the team to break down user stories in tasks
- Raise impediments to the Scrum master in time
- Review functional documentation of peers
- Actively participate in the board of analysts, promoting good analysis practices
You must be able to:
- Work in an Agile software development team, incrementally developing working software in 2-week sprints.
- Understand and model business requirements while respecting the existing architecture and systems.
- The ability to analyze functional problems and to choose the most appropriate solution.
- Refinement of the product backlogs.
- Participate in estimating the product backlog items.
- Manage the ceremonies.
- Monitor the KPI's.
- Experience & Expertise:
- Experience working in Agile software development teams.
- Experience as project leader and/or analyst.
- Experience with user-friendly GUI design
- Good analytical and synthesizing skills to clearly define problems and requirements and determine solutions with controllable impact for them on mission-critical applications
- Technical Skills: Fluency in the use of the following tools
- Agile software development tools .
- documentation-communication tools.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and database queries.
- Certification as Agile PO or Scrum Master.
- Project board/Kan Ban.
- Communication Skills:
- Skills to interview end users: listening actively to their needs, asking the right questions and interpreting the answers correctly
- Ability to work and communicate in a team (e.g. work together with developers to explain analysis or to review developed code, escalate impediments to Scrum master...)
- Excellent command of French or Dutch + English
People & Technology is looking to recruit a new employee but we are also open to collaborate with a freelancer.
We offer a very attractive package with a company car and different advantages and bonuses. We are looking for someone who want's to grow with us, that is able to work in different environment and that likes to share a beer with us after work.