People and Technology is looking for a senior System Engineer for a nice opportunity in Liège.
- You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
- You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You participate actively in technical and business projects.
- You propose and implement actively improvement actions which enable an optimal management of our infrastructure.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN Storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of Windows Server 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS...)
- You have a knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2014
- VMware vSphere (ESXi, vCenter etc.)
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- VEEAM Availability Suite for VMware
- Storage products
- Scripting languages (VBScript, PowerShell & DSC)
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
- Office 365
- You have some Security knowledge
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in French and English
- Microsoft Certifications
- ITIL certification is a plus