We built a platform that connects 160+ different SaaS applications (Google Contacts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, ...) through an intelligent, 2-way synchronization engine. We target small businesses world-wide through search engines and by working closely with our partners. PieSync is so easy to use that it can be set up by the customer in less than 5 minutes, without any help.
You'll be working in the Integrations team, which launches a new application on the platform each week and keeps the quality of our existing integrations as high as possible. The Integrations team works closely with both the Platform team (building our sync engine), Frontend team (making sure customers have a great experience using our product), as well as our customer-facing teams (Customer Success, Business Development, etc.).
Some of the technologies we use at PieSync are Ruby, Go, Haskell, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, Kafka, Postgres, ScyllaDB and Clickhouse.
What will you do?
As Integration Engineer, you will:
- Assist in the development of new and existing integrations on the PieSync platform.
- Build additional internal tools that allow us to work more efficiently and ensure the quality of our integrations right out of the gate.
- Contribute improvements back to the core engine that enable new kinds of integrations or configurations options.
- Solve complex customer issues with the help of tools.
- Tune, improve, or write new integration logic using our Ruby DSL.
- Be a central point of communication for integration-related matters.
Who are we looking for?
To be our ideal candidate, you:
- Are a pragmatic, resourceful problem-solver.
- Thrive on building solutions for people's actual problems.
- Are a strong communicator.
- Are proficient in at least one programming language (Ruby, Go...) (Interest in functional programming is a plus).
- Like responsibility (you will deploy to production multiple times a day).
- Have experience in building out integrations and working with (external) APIs.
- Have experience with (automated) testing.
- Enjoy being part of a team, achieving better results together.
Don't match all the above characteristics? Don't worry, neither did our Integration Lead when he came to his first interview ;). Just come and convince us how you could bridge that gap and be our ideal colleague!
What do we offer?
We offer you to work on an exciting product in a fast-moving, challenging startup environment. We invest in fun and relaxation at work (ping-pong table, darts, monthly massages and outside lunches in the heart of Ghent). We provide you with all the tools to properly do your job (laptop, flexible office hours, a lot of responsibility and a competitive salary).
How to apply?
Does this sound like your dream job? Please apply!
Please apply via the button below.