What you tell your friends what you do
I make saving energy fun by implementing stunning new functionalities for the Android and/or iOS app.
What you really do
- You construct new Android/iOS features.
- You improve the user experience within our app's.
- You coach and learn the best Android & iOS coding practices.
- You assist our support teams in troubleshooting software issues as well as implementing bug fixes.
How you do it
- Creative solutions and clear communication skills are your strong suits.
- Your passion for enticing user interfaces triggers you to take initiative.
- You rely on 1+ year experience in developing and shipping production-grade apps for Android and/or iOS.
- You have a proven track record developing enticing user interfaces.
- Object-oriented design, functional programming, and refactoring haven't got any secrets for you.
- You speak fluently Kotlin, Java, Objective-C and/or Swift, or are eager to learn.
- You know about working with GIT Version Control, Rxswift and/or Rxandroid, Carthage and/or Gradle and Rest web services.
- You report to the Product Manager
- You work independently, but you're not conquering the world alone.
- Together with the design team and product manager you bring added value to the eco system and its users.