IT Project Leader
I am currently looking for a IT Project leader for a leading banking / insurance company in Brussels.
The company is specialised in Insurance Sector and deliver a high-level tailormade services to their clients.
As a Project Leader you will help organisations to define and implement opportunities for value creation in the areas of IT and business strategy.
What sets this company apart is the unique approach, models and method, combining in-depth knowledge of strategic and operational levers and Scalable Agile delivery frameworks.
This company invests massively in innovative solution. You will have access to new digital technologies which will help you to succeed through the different projects that you will handle from A to Z.
As a Project Leader, you will ensure high quality of deliverables within the approved scope, cost & timeline. You will work in a strength collaboration with the Architect:
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Make sure to deliver the projects to the business partner and meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Working closely with Delivery Manager and Program Manager to manage client project expectations all the time.
- Grow your relationships with business and IT partner(s).
- Be a leader and a coach to the team members to guarantee excellence at every step of the project LifeCycle
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Economy, Engineering or IT
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have an experience in the Financial industry or banking.
- You speak Dutch and French and have a good level in English
- You will receive up to 70k€
- You will also enjoy a car (BMW)+ fuel card that you can also us for private purpose.
- Net allowance €100
- Meal vouchers €7
- Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- You will also enjoy certification paid by the company which helps you to involve on a daily basis in your career.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where the team spirit is boosted by multiple team incentives (Technology gifts, team buildings, ...)
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.