IT Project Manager
I am urgently looking for a for a passionate and committed IT Project Manager
The profile needs interest/focus on 2 distinct areas
- Marketing: Applications supporting marketing processes, providing key input towards sales/commerce activities. Main focus will be on market analysis tools.
- Sales Enablement: Solutions frequently implemented as mobile apps (iOS/Android) or Embedded in public websites, to quickly identify the right solution for and with the customer. Drive transition from stand-alone applications towards fully integrated into sales toolbox landscape. Strong focus on establishing synergies, master data, standardization towards applied technologies, UI/UX, re-usability in all countries, for all product and brands.
- As Project Manager you will be responsible to secure the full application lifecycle, Embedded in the end-2-end business processes.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated international business and IT team in a challenging and very dynamic environment. Depending exact scope, you will report either to the IT Team Leader Aftermarket or the IT Team Leader Sales & Marketing.
- Strong background in project management: scope, planning, financial overview, reporting
- Ability to think as the user, translate into IT requirements and drive the realization thereof
- You are strong communicator
- EN + NL
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology and software development.
- You like to be challenged and have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- Furthermore, following qualities are considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of different sales, marketing and aftermarket processes in a customer center of an industrial company.
- Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, defining technical specifications, development procedures, testing procedures, change management and implementation.
- Understanding and experience with software support processes.
- Experience in working in a large international company.