We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
This job will allow you to join the "Corporate Network and Security" (Cns) Operation team within the "Cloud Service Center" (CSC) department. The Corporate Network and Security infrastructure carries internal traffic, and provides connectivity & security services to Proximus and affiliates.
In this role you will be responsible for the operation of
- the Idtv network: Router, Switches, Load Balancers, DNS, ...
- the Corporate Network,
- the network and security aspects of the related Business projects.
Your most important challenges will be
- management of the growth & renewal of our intern IP network (layer 2 and layer 3 in our 3 datacentres)
- be the second line support for our front office which is in charge of the first line for the management of the incidents
- problems management together with our suppliers and with the engineering team
- manage the lab environment used for development, performance and validation testing
- evaluation of products and upgrades in the lab before being put in production
- validation and testing of the platforms with the suppliers and the integrators
- execute functional tests, and make sure all the systems are configure following the lowlevel design.
- maintain the documentation
- you will take part in a 24/7 guard duty with the other team members.
- Possess a Cisco CCNP certificate (Cisco Certified Network Professional), or equivalent
- Good knowledge of network environment (LAN, WAN, WiFi, routers, switches, ...)
- Good knowledge of Network communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, ...)
- Good knowledge of Idtv technologies
- Practical knowledge of network systems and deep knowledge of network solutions and troubleshooting
- Layer 2 & Layer 3 VPNs
- Load balancers and content switching knowledge
- Firewall knowledge
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI is very valuable
- Scripting capabilities skills (EG. Python)
- Preferably a University diploma, or an equivalent experience can be demonstrated (e.g. Civil/Industrial Engineer, Licence in IT)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the network domain (IT or Security domains are also valuable)
- Presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of operational methods and procedures
- Open to fast changing new technologies.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.