We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You work within the network and servicing domain responsible for developing applications used for the provisioning, activation and repair of Proximus services on technologies such as Telecom networks (xDSL, Fiber, IP,...) and service platforms (TV, Internet, Voice,...).
As a Functional Analyst you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into functional specifications.
Role and Responsibilities
- You take the leading role in functional analysis of projects and enhancements.
- You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers.
- You make project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you.
- Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
- You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
- You provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You have profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
- You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as MicroServices, use cases, XML.
- Functional knowledge of the domain and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
- You are analytical and assertive.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.