We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
We are looking for a motivated expert to reinforce the technical team responsible for the overall quality and availability of:
- New innovative Value Added Services like itsme®, Fixed Mobile Unification, Mobile Voice Recording and WebRTC.
- Important existing Value Added Services like the 0800 service, the emergency service routing and the Web Contact Service.
Furthermore, you will be involved in the validation and test automation of several other Intelligent Network services like Pay&Go, Wireless Office, Call Barring and MVNE services.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team of experts and you will be involved in challenging projects implementing the latest convergent services!
Overall content of the function
- You will maintain and support existing Proximus services (first and second line) and propose ideas to improve the quality and reliability of these services (e. g. by implementing preventive maintenance scripts)
- You will validate new innovative services before they are offered towards the Proximus customers. Once validated successfully, you will implement these new services in the live network
- You will assure the general quality of our products
- You will automate as many of our test processes as possible and propose ideas to improve the quality and reliability of these services (e. g. by implementing regression tests, health checks, ...)
- You will validate new innovative services before they are offered towards the Proximus customers.
- You will interact with the suppliers to report problems and to assure that qualitative solutions are timely provided
- You have common sense and you Fluently understanding and speaking English knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
- You are quality driven and have a Can Do attitude. You enjoy solving problems.
- You are a team player
- You are interested in technology and eager to understand how things work and how to improve them.
- You are interested in Telecom and eager to learn and understand the different protocols.
- You have strong analytic and debugging skills
- You are able to map functional requirements to technical implementation
- You are able to create call flow diagram
- You can write code on basis of call flow diagrams
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.