We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You work in the Customer Relationship Management IT team.
The CRM team covers different applications that are used to
- Route voice and digital customer interactions to the right agent or service via CTI tools.
- Give an overview of all ongoing customer requests via the Request Management Tool
- Manage in our CRM platform the customer cases to be solved by the back-office agents.
The full flow to support any type of requests coming from any type of communication channel will be supported end-to-end in our team.
You will also work with a team composed by different profiles and coming from different countries.
As a Scrum master you'll be our go-to person for applying Scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Role & Responsibilities
- You remove the team's impediments: act on impediments that may block one or more people from the team to progress in their work. That may imply interactions with other teams, escalations, persuasion and building bridges of collaboration. If there is one action that will make you a successful Scrum master, it will be this one.
- You facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: the challenge is in the facilitation where you need to hold the space for the team to have the right outcome. Keeping the discipline of the ceremonies will be one of your priorities namely:
- Sprint Planning: Teams plan and agree the work to be performed the following sprint.
- Refinement: One or two sessions a week when the teams clarify the user stories with the product owner.
- Demo: The team shows to stakeholders the working software they have produced in the last sprint.
- Retrospective: The team inspect the last sprint of work in the human operational and technical aspects and detects actions that can be performed in order to improve work next sprint.
- You protect the team from external interference as there are on a daily basis many sources of interference that may happen such as new requests, non-prioritised tasks that are popping up, people getting stuck in endless alignment sessions,... The challenge is to keep the team focused on the agreed tasks and 'organise' the way how to tackle requests in the team's backlog.
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have experience as a (certified) Scrum master.
- You have experience in Telecom sector (not mandatory)
- You have knowledge of IT systems which are customer-related (CMS, Web, App, CRM)
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- Having knowledge in change management (Akdar,...) is a good asset in order to support the team in its continuous improvement
- Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English is mandatory, Dutch or French is required.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.