The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "Agile", "Scrum" and "Cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work in the domain designing, implementing and operating software solutions for the Proximus Group Services Finance, HR, Procurement, Logistics, Communication ... mostly built using an SAP platform but also including Cloud solutions such as Cornerstone, Jive...
As a service level manager you are responsible for the availability and performance of the applications in your scope.
Role and Responsibilities
- You draw up and adapt the service and operational level agreements, in cooperation with your internal customers and the technical teams.
- You make sure that performance indicators targets are set correctly and that the objectives are met.
- You report on trend analysis during regular performance meetings with stakeholders.
- You evaluate the risks and issues touching directly or indirectly your systems and propose the adapted solutions.
- You define and coordinate improvement action plans in order to continuously improve your service.
- You contribute to the definition of the application roadmaps.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You have knowledge of ITIL, application development and architectures as well as IT infrastructure components
- Experiences with the functional domain are considered an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- You are able to work independently.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is mandatory.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!