Are you fascinated by technology, digitalization and business consultancy? Do you have the management consulting skills to resolve complex technology and business issues ? Are you able to use your business insight and technology expertise for identifying how our clients can find new revenue and value-producing opportunities? Do you possess the right mindset, experience and capabilities to transform our clients business? Are you able to map a large solution set to the specific innovative and business changing needs of our customer ?
Proximus Spearit is currently looking to reinforce the team with a Digital Transformation & Business Consultant.
Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing Digital advisory, devising digital strategy and roadmap for end to end transformational engagements in collaboration with subject matter experts, consultants, technologists and creative teams.
- Create Horizontal business specific frameworks, e.g. Digital customer lifecycle, digital maturity model, functional reference architectures. Knowledge of Vertical Business specific frameworks (Retail, hospitality, finance, etc is an asset)
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help our clients understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better
- Will focus on enhancing the digital maturity of core business and operation functions including: product lifecycle management, customer-service, human resource, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and Big Data,...
- Be able to recognize and engage on IT Transformation projects that supports the digital transformation of our customers
- Accurately present to customers Proximus Spearit service offerings, while strongly advocating our value propositions relating to digital & IT transformation
- Provide clients with statement of works reflecting understanding of business objectives and technical requirements
- Supervise and assist delivery team on a day-to day basis, providing support in maintaining project parameters, ensuring project deliverables, milestones, resource allocation and costs.
- 5-10 years of experience with ownership and execution of client-facing projects from a consulting/technology services organization
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence client managers, directors, CXO
- Experience delivering major transformation initiatives in business, operations and technology to midsized & corporate market
- Experience in digital product development and management.
- Expert knowledge of digital strategy, digital technology capabilities and partner knowledge.
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles, data analytics and online user behavior.
- Demonstrated experience with Technology design and implementation
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing strategic digital concepts to all audiences
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French