We are currently looking for a Financial Wizard who can work magic with numbers!
The Financial Analyst will support the financial activities related to contracts. He/she will play an important supporting role in outsourcing contracts for our main customers managed by Proximus. In this role you will have the opportunity to have a broad view of our client and to work on their PNL structure for our client from beginning to end.
- Developing (mostly excel) new consolidated reports based on several sources
- Preparing and analysis of financial & administrative reports for the Account Delivery Management, Business Management and hierarchical Management.
- Preparing and analysis of general reports for controlling, supporting and improvement activities
- Proactive flagging of potential issues, points of attention, corrections based on analysis
- Participate to the monthly actuals review cycles, the trimestrial forecasting cycle and the yearly P&L cycle, and perform related actions
- Detect abnormal situation in terms of costs and revenues vs baseline (P&L linked to contract) and report about such situations
- Recommend solutions for such cases and support the implementation when necessary
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Business Reporting activities
- In-depth knowledge of ICT environment at large
- Familiar with E2E tools such as SAP
- Good understanding of financial and controlling policies
- Good project methodologies knowledge
- Excellent fluency with MS Office tools, with particular focus on Excel
- Experience with databases and/or programming is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques is a plus
- Solution finder / pragmatic
- Strong communication skills & negotiation skills
- Work location : Proximus Towers (Brussels North)
- Languages: Dutch, and English. French is an advantage