We are currently looking for a motivated: First line helpdesk engineer
As First Line Helpdesk Engineer you are responsible for:
- Registration and follow-up of the incoming incidents
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting
- Managing the accounts (AD, VPN, SAP, ...) and group policies
- Administration of virtualisation solutions en user profiles
- Logging and follow-up of incidents
- Installing and documenting different software applications
What do we expect from you?
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let's see if you can check of the following items:
- Eager starter with less than 5 years of experience
- Costumer-focused, assertive and communicative
- Good general IT-knowledge, Linux and apple knowledge is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Ownership, problem-solving and focus.
You will work from Diest and sometimes have gardes during extended business hours.
- Dutch and French (Native or bilingual proficienty both in speaking, writing and reading).
- English (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).