- The Engineer - Microsoft Lync/Sfb Unified Communications will report to the Lync/Sfb Operations Manager. He/she will be part of a team that will integrate and test Lync/Sfb solutions for our customers.
- Within I2s/Collaboration, the Microsoft Unified Communications team delivers high end Lync/Sfb Unified Communications solutions to companies in Belgium, ranging from financial to government sector, all with different kinds of integration level requirements.
- The goal of the Engineer Lync/Sfb Unified Communications is to understand the requirements of the customer and to translate these into technical specifications.
- The Engineer Lync/Sfb Unified Communications will also take the responsibility for the implementation and this with the help of our partners.
- Next to this, the Lync/Sfb Unified Communications engineer is working closely with Presales, playing a consultancy role when they have questions about the delivery to offer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Give Presales support for Lync/Sfb implementations.
- Propose a Lync/Sfb Unified Communications solutions to fit the customer's needs.
- Prepare, install and configure Lync/Sfb Unified Communications solutions for our customers, taking into account the customer's business needs and all applicable constraints.
- Perform acceptance tests (Functionality testing, DRP testing, tasks planning, daily follow-up and progress reporting ...) after implementations.
- Document efficiently your work and interventions, both for internal and external use.
- Communicate on a day to day basis with and through the Project Manager with all involved parties and take up the role of Trainer for End-Users and Administrators within the projects.
- Provide 2nd line support to our customers. You analyse customer situations on site or remote and you propose solution with respect of the Service Level Agreement.
- Remain up-to-date in the latest evolutions and developments in the Lync Unified Communications solutions, with regards to integration with communication application.
- Personality and Values:
- Excellent team worker
- Communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Customer minded
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Skills and Experience: Good knowledge of:
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync server 2013 & Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 & Sfb.
- Working knowledge of VoIP protocols such as Sip, Mgcp/Ncs and H.323 is required.
- A profound Networking knowledge is a plus.
- A profound Applications & Systems background is a plus
- English (written and oral), Dutch and French (oral)
What makes the job attractive?
Working in a team of Lync/Sfb engineers to succesfully implement Lync/Sfb solutions for a wide range of customers on the Belgian market.
- Proximus Spearit offers you an attractive career.
- We encourage our employees to take their professional development into their own hands and to make use of our multiple internal career possibilities.
- We offer you an attractive salary and lots of non-statutory benefits.
Working location: Brussels + onsite @ customer