Are you a good match for us?
Would you like to develop your talents, feel passionate about your work, and experience our company's growth? Then come in and talk to us quickly. We have a challenging strategic plan in which you, as an IT professional, certainly have a role to play.
Proximus SpearIT is strong in
- infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the Cloud;
- services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, Storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCS and accessories
What's in it for you?
At Proximus SpearIT, you can take your career in many directions. You will be among the first to explore new technologies and can constantly update your skills in our ICT Academy. Our working culture is that of an SME: we say it like it is and never shy away from a challenge. Since we form part of the Proximus Group, you also benefit from the advantages and security of a large company.
We are currently looking for a motivated: Process & Service Designer
The Process and outsourcing department has the goal to bring superior customer experience to the top corporate customers. Our teams are working in a dedicated way, servicing one or customers. These services are built in-line with our contractual framework and are consistent of account delivery manaers, contract managers, program managers and service managers. We provide service setup, service transition and service operation. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to assure proper execuation of our contractual obligation. In order to provide these services towards our demanding customer we are looking for an experience Process and service designer.
- You will execute servicing activities related to transition and/or service improvement.
- You are supporting our teams in pre-sales, transition and contractual activities.
- You are providing expertise in servicing domains towards our internal department team.
- You act as a SPOC for servicing activities assigned to you.
What do we expect from you?
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let's see if you can check of the following items:
- Time management is your middle name. You are able to keep priorities in complex environments.
- Flexible mindset and being to work in different situations.
- You are a team player and able to adapt to any environment
- You provide the highest levels of accountability and take personal initiative.
- A master degree or equivalent through technical expertise.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar functions with a focus on service design.
- You have experience in ITIL V3 environment within large companies accompanied by full ITIL certification.
You will work at Brussels and onsite at customers during office hours very occasionally out of business hours.
Dutch and French (Native or bilingual proficienty both in speaking, writing and reading).
English (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).