The Professional Services Customer engineer will be part of a team that supports network security and SD-WAN solutions, but will have focus on network security solutions.
This opportunity would allow you to work in a team where your talents will be challenged but where you can gain knowledge and improve your skills.
- Validate security designs & solutions and discuss with presales & success manager;
- Discuss security solutions with external customers and propose improvements if required (solution validation);
- Implement security solutions, like discussed with the external customer, and perform required testing;
- Plan migrations, create migration documentation (scenario/actions/responsibilities) and execute migrations;
- Execute change requests and handle incident tickets (with RCA documentation, if required).
- Excellent network security knowledge and experience, specifically with vendors Palo Alto and/or FortiNet (with preference for Palo Alto);
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills (primarily security but also networking);
- Experience in network virtualization (VMware);
- Be able to create proper documentation (solution design, migration scenario's & RCA);
- Knowledge on FortiNet SD-WAN, or SD-WAN in general, is a plus;
- Good overall networking knowledge;
- You are excellent team worker;
- Communicative & assertive with an objective nature;
- Committed to quality and have organizational skills;
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously;
- Customer minded and sense of responsibility and self-initiative;
- You are stressproof with the sense or ugency in a business context;
- French is your native language, good knowledge of English (written and oral), knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.