To support our Proximus strategy to become the preferred digital transformation enabler, Security is a strategic pillar in our company's vision. We continuously invest in our people, expertise and capabilities to further enforce our leading position in the Benelux security market. We created a network of security competence centers to partner with the customers CyberSecurity journey.
Do you want to become part of the greatest Benelux Security team and participate in a challenging and fast evolving world where high-tech products, services and innovation goes hand in hand to face our customers challenges?
Do you have a passion for CyberSecurity, technical sales and love to build long-term business relationships with customers in a continuously changing and complex innovation domain?
If so, we want you to become part of our family and journey!
How you can contribute to our journey
- You are responsible for positioning and selling the Proximus Security Solutions to the corporate customers in a pro-active way. You are able to:
- listen to the customer, discover the customer's business needs and potential impact throughout the company
- qualify the project and create a win strategy
- translate them into a conceptual security design or solution
- create the best fitting & qualitative offer for the customer and take the necessary actions internally but also with the other partners in our eco-system (vendors/distribution/...)
- successfully defend your offer with the customer and explain why this is the best way to secure the business
- discover and influence the whole DMU and help them justify and prioritize their projects
- You can gain trust and respect from the customers, account managers and can handle the negotiations in an autonomous way taking into account the Proximus guidelines. You are proactive and will become their trusted advisor for your specific Security domain.
- You continuously keep your expert knowledge of your security domain up to date and develop your professional network within our Security ecosystem. You activate this network in order to detect numerous opportunities and increase our win chances.
- You are a natural leader, love to work autonomous and are off course customer oriented. But you are also a team player and want to become a key player in our journey to further enforce our security reputation within the Belgian market.
- You have at least 3y relevant experience in the selling CyberSecurity solutions in a corporate environment
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude, are proactive and result and customer oriented
- You can convince the customer of how your offer is best placed to help him
- You can guide the customer through our proposal in a commercial and technical way
- You explain the security trends and concepts in a clear and understandable way
- You have in depth ICT Security knowledge and general ICT Infrastructure knowledge
- You have a good knowledge of the leading Security vendors on corporate level
- You take initiative to keep up to date within security
- You manage the business languages NL/FR/EN fluently
- A security certification is an asset (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001...)